Sometimes an old revision of firmware will not be able to talk to our servers stopping the board from self updating. The firmware can be manually installed on the board to kick start the automated self updating process again.
- Download REV-CIS3-06160 from http://ukdb.uk/firmware
- Rename the file to ‘app.js’
- Plug the SD card into your pc/laptop and select the ‘boot’ drive
- Copy the app.js into the ‘boot’ drive
- Plug the SD card back into the board and let it boot.
- Once it’s booted / running ok go back and delete the ‘app.js’ off the ‘boot’ drive of the SD card.