This kit can be installed by the customer with a few basic tools (no soldering required) This will not void the boards warranty provided it is not damaged during this installation. Or we offer a installation service where the board can be returned to us for the kit to be installed.
- Unscrew both plastic end caps via the 2 large hex bolts on each end.
- Plug the right angle USB cable into the USB socket on the controller board.
- Plug the long extension USB cable into the USB right angle cable and feed through the board to the other end.
- Pop out the middle pre cut slot on the plastic end cap and screw on the USB socket (you may need to pinch for the screws to line up)
- Screw both plastic end caps back on.
- Select ‘External USB speaker’ on the Device tab.